WE NEED YOUR HELP
As one of the only high schools in CyFair to still host a Project Prom, we work hard each year keeping the tradition alive for current and future Langham Creek students. And doing so takes an army. Each year over 200 parent volunteers serve on committees, fund raise, organize events, solicit sponsors, and put in countless hours ensuring that we reach our goal of $60,000. It’s expensive to feed, transport, and entertain 700+ young adults! But trust us when we say, it’s worth every penny at the end of the night.
WHY YOU SHOULD VOLUNTEER
- Because the Project Prom post-prom event promotes safety on your child’s Prom night!
- We need everyone’s help to make this AWESOME event possible. If you have lots of free time – GREAT! But even if you only have an hour a week, we’ll take that too.
- To earn valuable Lobo Bucks for your volunteer hours and increase your senior’s chance at winning high-end door prizes at Project Prom.
- You MUST be a current Project Prom Member in order for your earned Lobo Bucks to be credited to your senior.
- Camaraderie with your fellow senior parents as we carry on the Project Prom tradition.
LOTS OF WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Join “Team 2020” – 3 different membership levels – Choose Your Fave!
- Sign-Up for REMIND 101 to get updates (and have your senior join the list too!): TEXT @lchsproj to 81010
- Sign up for email updates.
- Follow our social accounts and share.
- Bookmark the News page of our website and visit often.
- Add LCHS Project Prom to your Kroger Plus account for cash back from Kroger and invite your family & friends to do so, too!
- Shop at www.smile.Amazon.com and choose Langham Creek Project Prom as your charity!
- VOLUNTEER!!!! We need everyone’s support! Attend our Project Prom meetings for information on our planned events and how you can help out. Scroll down for a list of the currently planned events & fundraisers where we need help. Let us know what you’re interested in and we’ll connect you with that committee chairperson.