WE NEED YOUR HELP
Last year, we were given a tough road at the end of the 2020 school year. But, just like a LOBO pack, we pulled together and created a celebration worth howling about. The Senior Sunset Parade was born out of necessity to ensure that our seniors received the support and honor that they so deserved. The event was so much fun and involved all students and teachers. We would like to build on that experience! Senior Sunset Parade shows the LOBO spirit, heart and determination ending the school year with a fabulous celebration. As with any celebration, it costs money. But, we are going to raise money in the most fun and safe way given our current environment. We are bringing back all the great money-raising traditions and adding a new bonus event! Our goal this year is $20,000 and it starts with fantastic volunteer LOBOS leading the pack!
WHY YOU SHOULD VOLUNTEER
- Many hands make light work! We need everyone’s help to make this AWESOME event possible. If you have lots of free time – GREAT! But even if you only have an hour a week, we’ll take that too. Everyone is welcome and your talents are appreciated.
- To earn valuable Lobo Bucks for your volunteer hours and increase your senior’s chance at winning high-end door prizes at the Senior Sunset Parade.
- You MUST be a current Project Senior/Prom Member in order for your earned Lobo Bucks to be credited to your senior. Membership starts at just $25.00.
- Camaraderie with your fellow senior parents as we carry on the LOBO Project Seniors/Prom traditions.
LOTS OF WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Join “Team 2021” – 3 different membership levels – Choose Your Fave!
- Sign-Up for REMIND 101 to get updates (and have your senior join the list too!):
- Parents Text @LCHSps21p to 81010
- Students Text @LCHSps21s to 81010
- Sign up for email updates.
- Follow our social accounts and share.
- Bookmark the News page of our website and visit often.
- Add LCHS Project Prom to your Kroger Plus account for cash back from Kroger and invite your family & friends to do so, too!
- Shop at www.smile.Amazon.com and choose Langham Creek Project Prom as your charity!
- VOLUNTEER! We need everyone’s support! Attend our Project Seniors meetings for information on our planned events and how you can help out. Scroll down for a list of the currently planned events & fundraisers where we need help. Let us know what you’re interested in and we’ll connect you with that committee chairperson.