Kroger's Community Rewards Program
The Kroger Community Rewards Program offers an easy and free-to-you way to support Project Prom 2020. Each time you use your Kroger Plus card for groceries or gas, Kroger will donate a percentage of your purchase to Project Prom 2020. In year’s past this program has raised thousands of dollars for Project Prom!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- First, you must have a Kroger Plus card, available at the customer counter at any Kroger store.
- Project Prom Rewards Number: 84364
- Don’t carry a card, but use your phone number at the register?
Get your Kroger Plus card number by calling: 800-576-4377, select option 4.
HOW LINK YOUR KROGER CARD
Start online at: www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
Don’t Yet Have a Kroger.com Account?
- If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”; otherwise click on “Create an Account”.
- If you are a new online customer – Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your email address, zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
Already Have a Kroger.com Account?
- Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”.
- Click on Community then on Community Rewards” then click on enroll now, complete personal information, click on save.
- Enter the Project Prom organization number 84364 and then click on “Search”.
- Select your organization and click on “Save”.
You will start earning rewards immediately towards Project Prom! (Note: You should begin seeing “Project Prom” on your receipt about 10 business days after you link your card.)
VIEW REWARDS DETAILS
- Sign in to your Kroger account at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Click on “View Your Rewards Details”
- See how much you have earned for Project Prom! (Note: This information will only be available and updated at the end of each cycle.)
PLEASE DON'T FORGET
- Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger plus Card or use your phone number when shopping for each eligible purchase to count.
- You must link your card every year, starting August 1st.