IMPORTANT REASONS TO VOLUNTEER
WHAT ARE LOBO BUCKS AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
Lobo Bucks are earned points that are converted into tickets that your Senior will use during the Senior Sunset Parade for chances to win fabulous prizes. Examples of past years’ door prizes include: MacBooks, iPads, large gift cards to Target, Best Buy, Walmart enabling purchases for phones, computers, portable speakers, headphones, dorm room refrigerators, flat screen televisions – PLUS lots of other items desired by all high-school seniors. The more Lobo Bucks you earn for your senior, the greater the chance they win a door prize!
HOW TO EARN LOBO BUCKS
|Attend Project Seniors General Meeting (each meeting)||1,000 Lobo Bucks|
|Volunteer for Project Seniors fundraisers or events||2,000 Lobo Bucks per hour worked|
|Join Project Seniors Team 2021 at Red Level @ $25.00||2,000 Lobo Bucks|
|Join Project Seniors Team 2021 at Black Level @ $75.00||5,000 Lobo Bucks|
|Join Project Seniors Team 2021 at Platinum Level @ $150.00||10,000 Lobo Bucks|
|Chair a Major Project Seniors fundraiser||25,000 Lobo BONUS bucks + hours|
|Chair a Minor Project Seniors fundraiser||5,000 Lobo BONUS bucks + hours|
|Board Member Bonus + hours||50,000 Lobo BONUS bucks + hours|
|Monetary Donations||$1.00 USD = 10 Lobo Bucks|
Watch for Extra Opportunities to Earn Lobo Bucks!
Lobo Bucks Example:
|Attend 5 Project Seniors General Meetings||5,000 Lobo Bucks|
|Join Project Seniors Team 2021 at Red Level for $25.00||2,000 Lobo Bucks|
|$300 monetary donation||3,000 Lobo Bucks|
|Work 10 hours for Project Seniors||20,000 Lobo Bucks|
|TOTAL||30,000 Lobo Bucks = 6 Tickets|
VOLUNTEER HOURS & LOBO BUCKS are TRACKED AND REPORTED SO YOUR SENIOR GETS CREDIT
- 2021 Project Seniors VP Membership/Volunteer Tracking, Treasurers and Event Committee Chairs track all volunteer hours, donations, meetings attended and other opportunities to earn Lobo Bucks and accredit these to your designated LCHS Seniors!
- Each volunteer will report their hours worked to the Project Seniors Event Chair, who will then be responsible for submitting volunteer hours worked to the VP Membership Chair, Kellye Slatton (email@example.com) who tracks all Volunteer Hours and credits Lobo Bucks to corresponding LCHS Seniors.
- The Project Seniors Event Chairs will be provided with a sign-in sheet where volunteers will document their name, name of designated LCHS Senior student full name, date(s) and hours worked.
- Project Seniors Event Chairs are asked to compile the above described information on one sheet after their event has occurred. The sign-in sheets and compiled volunteer information sheet are to be submitted to VP Membership Chair, Kellye Slatton within two weeks after their event.
- Hours will be accepted ONLY from the Event Chairs. If you have any questions or discrepancy with your hours, please contact the Event Chair.
- Everyone, including the Event Chairs and Board Members, must sign-in sheet that has been provided for each meeting/event. Hours worked for an event outside of meetings and the actual event will also be documented on the sign-in sheets.
- The sign-in sheets will be your supporting documentation for total hours submitted.
- The honor system prevails giving everyone the benefit of the doubt. Hours/Lobo Bucks will always be rounded up.