WHY VOLUNTEER FOR PROJECT PROM?
WHAT IS A LOBO BUCK?
Lobo Bucks are earned points that are converted into tickets that your Senior will use during the Project Prom event for chances to win fabulous prizes. Along with amazingly fun activities throughout the night, door prizes have been one of the highlights of Project Prom. Examples of past years’ door prizes include: large gift cards to Target, Best Buy, Walmart enabling purchases for phones, computers, portable speakers, headphones, dorm room refrigerators, flat screen televisions – plus and lots of other items desired by all high-school seniors. The more Lobo Bucks you earn for your Senior, the greater the chance they win a door prize!
The conversion rate is 5,000 Lobo Bucks = 1 ticket. Each LCHS Senior attending Project Prom will receive 15,000 Lobo Bucks equaling 3 Tickets. All Each LCHS Senior must be present at Project Prom to have chances to win prizes. Students can transfer Lobo Bucks to fellow Langham Creek Seniors only, and there is a deadline for notifying Project Prom in order for the transfer to occur.
HOW TO EARN LOBO BUCKS
|Attend Project Prom General Meeting (each meeting)||1,000 Lobo Bucks|
|Volunteer for Project Prom fundraisers or events||2,000 Lobo Bucks per hour worked|
|Join Project Prom Team 2020 at Red Level @ $20.20||1,000 Lobo Bucks|
|Join Project Prom Team 2020 at Black Level @ $120.20||10,000 Lobo Bucks|
|Join Project Prom Team 2020 at Platinum Level @ $520.20||50,000 Lobo Bucks|
|Chair a Major Project Prom fundraiser||25,000 Lobo BONUS bucks + hours|
|Chair a Minor Project Prom fundraiser||5,000 Lobo BONUS bucks + hours|
|Board Member Bonus + hours||50,000 Lobo BONUS bucks + hours|
|Monetary Donations||$1.00 USD = 10 Lobo Bucks|
Lobo Bucks Example:
|Attend 5 Project Prom General Meetings||5,000 Lobo Bucks|
|Join Project Prom Team 2020 at Red Level for $20.20||1,000 Lobo Bucks|
|$400 monetary donation||4,000 Lobo Bucks|
|Work 10 hours at Project Prom fundraisers or events||20,000 Lobo Bucks|
|TOTAL||30,000 Lobo Bucks = 6 Tickets|
REPORTING YOUR VOLUNTEER HOURS
- 2020 Project Prom VP Membership/Volunteer Tracking, Treasurers and Event Committee Chairs track all volunteer hours, donations, meetings attended and other opportunities to earn Lobo Bucks and accredit these to your designated LCHS Seniors!
- Each volunteer will report their hours worked to the Project Prom Event Chair who will then be responsible for submitting volunteer hours worked to the VP Membership Chair, Katie Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org who tracks all Volunteer Hours and credits Lobo Bucks to corresponding LCHS Seniors.
- The PP Event Chairs will be provided a sheet provided that lists the volunteer name, name of designated LCHS Senior student full name, date and hours
- Project Prom Committee Chairs will be required to submit their sign-in sheets no later than two weeks after their event is completed.
- Hours will be accepted ONLY from the Committee Chair. If you have any questions or discrepancy with your hours, please contact the committee
- Everyone, including the committee chair, must sign-in sheet that has been provided for each meeting/event. This will be your supporting documentation for total hours.