Go Krogering to Support
Project Prom 2019!
The Kroger Community Rewards Program offers a very easy, cost-free way to support Project Prom 2019.
Each time you use your Kroger Plus card during purchases, a percentage of your purchase will be credited to the Project Prom 2019
What do you need to participate?
First, you must have a Kroger Plus card, available at the customer counter at any Kroger store.
Project Prom Rewards Number: 84364
Don’t carry a card, but use your phone number at the register?
Get your Kroger Plus card number by calling: 800-576-4377, select option 4.
How to link your card to Project Prom 2019
- Start online at: www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Create an Account”.
If you are a new online customer
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your email address, zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
Already have a Kroger.com account?
- Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”.
- Click on Community then on Community Rewards” then click on enroll now, complete personal information, click on save.
- Enter the Project Prom organization number 84364 and then click on “Search”.
- Select your organization and click on “Save”.
To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page.
You will start earning rewards immediately towards Project Prom! (Note: You should begin seeing “Project Prom”on your receipt about 10 business days after you link your card.)
To view your rewards details-
· Sign in to your Kroger account at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
· Click on “View Your Rewards Details”
· See how much you have earned for Project Prom! (Note: This information will only be available and updated at the end of each cycle.)